Rejuvenate Your Retirement
An educational course for retirees — Age 65+
Instructor: Kenneth J. Burke, CPA/PFS CBEC®, CEO & President, High Falls Advisors
Making your money last during throughout retirement has never been more challenging. People are living longer, and fewer retirees have traditional pensions. In recent years, the volatility of the stock and bond markets has been high and interest rates paid by banks have been low. While most retirees are covered by Social Security, this program also faces financial challenges.
This course will help you to develop a personalized retirement income plan. Course topics include:
- Calculating whether you should convert your IRA to a Roth IRA
- Maximizing tax efficiency under the new SECURE Act policy changes
- Evaluating and planning for health care, long-term care, incapacity, and end-of-life decisions
- Identifying the primary threats to your retirement savings
- Planning your retirement income to preserve a comfortable lifestyle
- Affording and enjoying travel, hobbies, sports, crafts, socializing, business ventures, and lifelong learning
This course consists of two 2-hour sessions and one confidential session to discuss specific questions or topics of interest to you.
Who Should Attend
While there are many courses available for pre-retirement planning, this unique course focuses on the concerns, issues, and needs of today’s retirees. Whether you’re planning for many years into the future or looking for immediate answers to financial concerns, this course provides an eye-opening experience.
- First Session: Tuesday, March 22, 2022
- Second Session: Tuesday, March 29, 2022
- Time: 9:30am – 11:30am (EDT)
- Location: The Waterfront Inn (1105 Lakeshore Dr, The Villages, FL 32162)
CLICK HERE to register for an upcoming seminar. You can also send an email to email@example.com and reference Course ID# PZBRXV.
Questions? Call 585-426-2510.